BU-50 Oil Cleaner
CGL bypass online filter is a filtering equipment designed for general hydraulic machinery, which operates synchronously with hydraulic machinery and continuously captures dirt and water in the oil to achieve the ideal effect of cleaning the oil (multiple oil filters can be connected in parallel if necessary). It is equipped with a built-in flow control valve and safety valve to ensure stable flow and safe use, without affecting the working pressure of the system.
- Utilizing mechanical power, there is no need to increase electricity consumption;
- Light weight, small size, convenient installation, and small space;
- Adopting a unique flow control valve, the flow rate is stable, and the filtration accuracy and efficiency are outstanding. One filtration is from NAS12 to NAS6-9 levels (new oil standard NAS9-10 levels);
- It can be installed on all hydraulic machinery at 10~210kgf/cm °;
- Easy and convenient maintenance.
|Oil type||Hydraulic oil/lubricating oil and other mineral oil series|
|Operating pressure range||10~210kgf/cm2|
|Filter flow rate （L/min）||1.0||1.5||2.0|
|Operating oil temperature range||0~80℃|
|Operating viscosity range||9~180cSt|
|Inlet and outlet caliber||IN.RC1/4 OUT. G3/8|
|Pressure gage||Ø 40 Oil pressure gauge 0~10kgf/cm2|
|Fuel tank capacity||≤300L||≤500L||≤1000L|
|Filtration||Filtera once from NAS12 to NAS6-9 levels|